I have a minor makeup obsession. I can literally spend hours in a makeup store just admiring all the beautiful colors and fun new products. It's just so pretty! And this season, I can't keep my eyes off of:
- Teal eyes. Or is that seafoam green in the picture? Regardless, I'm totally drawn to the greenish-blueish eyeliner craze. (Image)
- Dramatic lash. All my life I've wanted Bette Davis Eyes. At first it was because that song rules but then I realized that Bette Davis' eyes are beyond gorgeous. And I plan on mastering the look this fall. (Image)
- Burgundy lip. I'm a huge fan of lipstick, and though it requires a ton of maintenance, if you're not planning on eating or drinking or kissing, there's no better way to add major drama. (Image)
- Try: Mac Lipstick in Diva
- Gold eyes. This definitely reminds me of makeup I had in middle school -- in the best kind of way. With a high bun, some nude lips, and tons of mascara, gold liner can be chic. (Image)
- Statement nails. Emily's collection of statement manicures on Cupcakes and Cashmere are everywhere -- yet I still completely love the idea. (Image)
Hey, at least makeup is cheaper than clothes!