October 24, 2011

Monday mashup: scarf it up

I finally got around to unpacking my fall/winter clothes, including all gazillion of my scarves. I'm hoping this photo mashup -- which is just a sampling of the patterns, colors, and designs I own -- serves as a self reminder to ...

STOP BUYING SCARVES.

At the very least, it's a great way to keep inventory.

Oh and speaking of scarves, have you seen this video on 25 different ways to tie a scarf? Not only is it super informative but it's shot in a crazy creative way. Enjoy!

P.S. - Do you think she repeats one or am I just crazy?

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm scarvesssssssss. Ruv them. And I'm going to watch that video when I'm home and have a scarf to practice with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gray one looks so cozy and soft. I want to snuggle with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE scarves, literally have been wearing them forever I was even wearing one the day I took my first driver license pick lol.
    xx
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess "24 ways to tie a scarf" just doesn't have the same ring to it. I love your collection - especially the leopard one. I am in the market for a leopard scarf, though the fact that I already own a leopard skirt, bet and jacket may mean that I ALREADY OWN TOO MUCH LEOPARD.

    ReplyDelete