Welcome to my brain.
All I think about since I saw pics of the Kate Spade Fall 2012 presentation are polka dots. (I'm also 99.9 percent sure I'm chopping my fringe a la those gorgeous models but that's for a different post).
I'm currently obsessed with all things dots -- big dots, little dots, teeny-tiny dots -- and here are just a few items I'm lusting after:
- Blouse: Ribbon UK
- Earrings: Betsey Johnson ($30)
- Sunglasses: Asos ($21.49)
- Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs ($300) This may be my favorite item on the list. Or ever.
- Blue dress: TopShop UK
- Belt: Marc by Marc Jacobs ($150)
- Skirt: Acne ($549) Yes, I realize that's crazy.
- Wallet: Marni ($385)
- Multi-colored dress: Dorothy Perkins ($89)
- Shorts: J.Crew ($59.90)
- Long-sleeved shirt: Old Navy ($17.94)
- Black tights: Express ($19.90)
- Bathing suit: Madewell ($220) Not sure how this would look in real life, but it's cool nevertheless.
- Heels: Not Rated ($44.99)
- Purple tights: Asos ($35.81)