February 14, 2012

Running style: bright tights

I'm a huge fan of obnoxiously bold patterns and bright (neon) colors on my running gear (see my sneakers here), and so when I spotted tons of women in vibrant running tights at the Super Sunday 5-miler, I immediately wanted a pair.

Here are a few options that put my black ones to shame:
  1. Nike: Women's Low Rise Capris ($54) (This is just one of 14 color options.)
  2. Adidas by Stella McCartney: Three-Quarter Tights in Fresh Lemon. ($90) (I'm also in love with these off-white and these snakeskin tights. Both on sale, though they only have larges.)
  3. Nike: Relay Print Capris ($58)
  4. Nike: Pro Core Print Compression Capris ($45)
  5. Adidas: TechFit 3/4 Zebra Print Tights ($45)
  6. Nike: Printed Legend Tight Capris ($65) (Clearly Nike is killing it in the awesome tights category.)
  7. Under Armour: ColdGear Fierce Tights ($59.99) (More crazy design options for this style are available on Amazon, though I'm partial to the zebra.)
  8. Puma: Graphic Long Running Tights ($36) (They're on sale and it seems like they're selling out super fast so hurry if you want these!)
  9. Under Armour: Acid Tights ($54.99)
OH and p.s. Happy Valentine's Day! 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM ALL! But especially 4, 5, 7 and 9. The bright tights really are addictive, be careful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely were one of the ladies who inspired me last Sunday! And who I was insanely jealous of!

      I just ordered No. 8 -- not that brightest but a. they were on sale and b. they look like explosions, which is cool. Fingers crossed they're as crazy in person as in the picture. 7 is also a huge favorite of mine ... I'm having a hard time resisting them all!

      Delete
  2. I WANT THEM ALL! You are the devil! I made myself vow not to buy any more tights until my ass got smaller ... but THE YELLOW!!! PS: I have a pair of the Nike Pro Core Compression Capris and they are awesome -- in case you were considering those and hadn't tried them before! Not that I've tested them on anything longer than four miles ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know!! I have a pair of the CW-X compression tights -- they work but they're insanely expensive so it's good to know Nike has a cheaper options. I just bought no. 8 ... since they're on sale! SO that makes me feel better since I vowed I wasn't going to buy anything in February.

      BUT at least it's for running!!!

      Delete
  3. I love the Puma pair! But I love anything that looks like a galaxy print. You have to post when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on taking a picture of myself doing some kind of super hero jumping pose and the word KAPOW in the background.

      Delete
  4. These are all incredibly tempting designs for leggings. But I'd really like a thrift shop when it comes to clothes. I know how it lures us in when we see bizzarely but uniquely designed clothes even when we're online. It's something we cannot resist really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these!! esp the puma. just wish i found these earlier

    ReplyDelete