Some things I'm looking forward to:
- More Olympics! I'm so obsessed. I can't stop watching and cheering for Team USA. And I'm not just one of those people who watches the popular sports -- I get into it all. Handball, Table Tennis, Shooting -- you name it. USA ALL THE WAY! (Side note: as a former child gymnast, I'm a huge gymnastics fan and couldn't be more proud of the Fab Five!)
- Jack's 30th birthday (eek!). It's going to be the best 30th birthday party anyone has ever had because Jack totally deserves it (did you see the marriage proposal?! Need I say more?). Slideshows, cupcakes, and mac & cheese are just some of the things on the itinerary. Oh and day drinking. Duh.
- Montana. Jack and I going to Kalispell the last week in August for our friends' wedding and I can not wait! It's going to be 5 days of pure awesomeness.
- Upstate New York. More vacation! We're also spending a few days with my dad before we head out west (he's graciously agreed to watch our two monsters) and I'm so excited. Peggy Sue has recently discovered swimming and it's going to be hysterical to see her run wild.
- Getting back on track with training. So far so good with the IT band and I'm starting to get excited about the marathon again.
- Baking cupcakes. I love my cupcake of the month feature but I've fallen way off the ball. I'm definitely ready to jump back on it.
- Taking more photos. I've been slacking on documenting anything besides my pets and porch garden but with all the partying and traveling, I think there will be plenty of photo opps.
- Starting to plan my wedding. Say what?! I think it may be time. We've been engaged since April and if we want to get married fall 2013, we should probably at least start talking budget and savings. Or I may just continue to fantasize about having the biggest bun ever.