Pumps with pimped-out heels have been catching my eye lately. It's just such an unexpected dose of pizazz and fabulousness. I'm completely obsessed and want to bejewel and bedazzle all my super-boring-by-comparison shoes. (That's my way of preparing you for a potentially disastrous DIY project in the near future. GET PUMPED! No pun intended.)
- Steve Madden PARTYY pumps ($129.25) Pure bombshell. Remind me of Marilyn Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.
- Brian Atwood Harrison leopard-print pumps ($1,375) Yes, the price tag is insane, however, I had to include these lovelies because ... well, c'mon! Chains and animal print!
- Nine West Nathania peep toe pump ($89) Blinded by glitter.
- Kelsi Dagger Teya pump ($129.50) Love the simplicity and olive color.
- Steve Madden Brilance pump ($99.95) Over-the-top decadence.
- Aldo Capecoral heels ($80) Nice twist on a classic black pump.
- SE Boutique Lakin pump ($89.95) Bejeweled to the max.
- J. Crew Mona flannel pumps ($248) Completely work appropriate yet still fantastic.
- ModCloth Glitter Bug heel ($128.99) You can't really tell from this angle but these (lucite!) heels are engraved with leaves. It's pretty random - and awesome.