October 19, 2011

Pardon me as I soak the night away

{Why, yes. I do look this glamorous in a bubble bath.}
After work last night I took a bubble bath. For some bizarre reason it was the only thing I wanted to do -- no working, no blogging, no running. I literally just wanted to sit in a tub of suds, drink some hot chocolate, and read a magazine.

And I did.

And it was glorious.

Have you ever taken a bubble bath on a random weekday? You really should.

Like tonight.


For the ultimate weekday indulgencePull your hair up with a Floppy Bow Clip, pour some L'Occitane Lavender Harvest Foaming Bath into the tub, and light a Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Candle. Soak for 15 to 45 minutes -- or as needed. Afterwards, cover your body in some Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter before slipping into a super soft Santens Robe. 


    3 comments:

    1. I have a massive, clawfoot tub. Not great for showers, but perfect for baths. I even have a bath pillow. But! Do I ever take bubble baths? Nope. Never. I need to start!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sigh. I think it's time for me to clean out my tub (germ freak. Right here) and draw a bath. That sounds so good right about now.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh, if only I could! My bathtub is disgusting (gross, but true - my roommate is dirty!), plus the hot water doesn't last long enough to fill it up.

      ReplyDelete