January 17, 2012

Functional -- and cute -- winter boots


I'm severely lacking in the winter boots department, which is pretty ridiculous considering I've lived in the Northeast my entire life. Sure, I have my Hunters and light blue Hunter socks, and while they do keep me relatively dry, they're not warm enough to trudge through snow.

So I've decided to finally buy some snow/rain/sleet/Boston boots. I'm looking for a pair that's super-insulated, waterproof, and (of course) pretty. (Though I admit, some of my selections may be more pretty than weatherproof. It's a process.)


Let me know if you have any suggestions!
  1. Ugg - Edmonton - $350
  2. Sorel - Tofino Canvas - $140
  3. Nine West - 9 Degrees Trystin -- $140
  4. Sorel -  Cate the Great - $149.99
  5. Timberland - Mount Holly Tall Leather Zip Boot--  $169 
  6. The North Face - Brianna Boot - $195

8 comments:

  1. I think I like number 3 best. I can't believe I picked them and then saw they were the cheapest....that never, ever happens usually!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha it's always so nice when it does. I do love those so much but I worry they're not warm/waterproof enough. BAH! So many choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOREL CATE THE GREAT!!!!! I NEED THOSE NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SORELS!!!! I was lacking in the snow boot department and i got the sorels this year after learning my lesson last year and I'm never going back!
    xx
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cold winter has finally arrived in Norway, and i am in deep need of something other than Acne Pistol's so thanks for sharing hun! such a cool UGG!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UGG is pretty phenomenal! I was pleasantly surprised.

      Delete