January 13, 2012

Husky + hat = HUSKY HAT

As some of you may know, I'm a Northeastern graduate, and as a result, I get to wear this ridiculously awesome hat tomorrow to an NU hockey game in Fenway Park against Boston College. While the hat isn't "official" NU merchandise -- it's from the Macy's children's department. I have a freakishly small head and so a child's hat fits me just fine -- it's still perfect for showing off my Husky pride.

To make things even better, one of my most fantastic friends -- THE Susan Torres -- is coming to town from NYC for the event. Susan rules as much as this hat does.

Happy Friday, everyone! AND GO HUSKIES!



11 comments:

  1. I am beyond honored that you think I rule as much as this hat does. And I am SO PUMPED to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so freaking cute?! While it would be physically impossible for me to care less about college sports, my sister is a NU alum and your hat has made my day, so uh...Go Huskies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUSKY PRIDE!! That hat is awesome. I wish I had a freakishly small head! I tried on a women's "one size fits all" hat on in Sports Authority the other day, and I was like ... seriously? One size fits all what? All people with tiny heads? I bet it would have fit you perfectly. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha it's weird in the way that it is small -- when I wear a headband -- it's always in the middle of my head. And don't even get me started on head scarfs!

      Delete
  4. That is perfect. Hope they win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is soooo cute! definitely perfect! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete